Room Decorations for someone else's room?

Tibear

I've checked on the Gifts and Gear sections and downloaded the page but can't seem to find any info on how to send room decorations to our friends room. We are cruising with another couple and it will be their 25th wedding aniversary, and we'd love to supprise them. Does any one have any experiance with this.

We cruised last November on Naviagator and my best friend sent us anniversary room decorations. All she had was our ship name, cruise date and stateroom number. They were in our room when we got back in from our first port. When we walked in the room, for a second, I thought I had walked in the wrong room. It was a very nice surprise.

I did this for my mother on our last cruise for her birthday. I went under her reservation number and selected gifts and gear, selected what I wanted and when. When it asked for payment info, I used my card and email. She never rec'd any confirmation.

Easy breezy.

~Intrepid

• 2 weeks later...

Before we left for vacation I cut out 6 inch circles on light blue, aqua, and lime green paper. I packed scotch tape, string, and pens.

Once on board, I taped the circles to the 3 rooms our family had. Attached the strings to the door knobs and other end to the pen. The pen fit inside the door room number sign.

As the week progressed, the notes that folks left were a delight to read.

Maybe some sort of version of this as an "anniversary" announcement with contratulations?

Archived