Military

Joeci

Nah, I asked them this also cuz my son is active military. They aren't a US company. ((sigh))

What does being a US company have to do with anything? There is ONLY ONE cruise line that is a US company and that is NCL America. All the others may be owned by a US company, but all the ships are registered elsewhere in foreign domains and fly foreign flags. I sailed on Carnival last year and when I checked for the military discount, believe it or not, the senior discount was better. So you never know, do you? ;)

"Costa offers military discounts to Vacations To Go customers who are active, reserve or retired members, or veterans, of the U.S. military and the Canadian Forces. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID, retired military ID or discharge papers and a driver's license, at the time of booking. Click here for a list of Costa cruises with special military rates."

We book our cruises via our local TA. However, I do utilize Vacation To Go's excellent website as a good resource place. They have an excellent cruise oriented website.

There military discount webpage can be found at:

http://www.*****.com/emaillink.cfm?lnk=59

Hope this can be of some help.

Archived