Grand: cabins E401 to E412

PCO

Merci Cherylandtk. But the picture is from the Sapphire, and the Grand is sligthly different. Any pictures of the Grand or the Star ?
yes, they are different deck plans on these ships, but the major point to note is that the room on the Sapphire/Diamond layout, E407, which is behind 'the big white thing' is a fully-obstructed view room, and sold as such (Cat FF). The rooms forward of that are the 'partial obstructed' view rooms (Cat E). Your view, from the Grand/Golden/Star configuration should be comparable to those. I could not find an interior or exterior picture from any of those ships that clearly shows the exact room in question (although it may be out there if you want to search around) The closest I could come are the same category rooms (E), on the Golden, but at the aft section (rooms 707-715).

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2962085100094911516QhbUnM

the next best photo I could find of the Grand showing the center rooms is this one, but it is from a distance and does not show the rooms clearly

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2647402410091393226YnWusu

Sorry I could not be of more help

Archived