E-Doc questions

lawofraven

I've been reading the threads that mention e-docs and I still have a few questions. Is NCL not going to mail the documentation pack anymore? How do you know if you are getting e-docs? We will be making final payment in a week or so for Feb cruise on Pearl and I'm wondering if we can tell TA which method we want. E-docs sound great, since we are in the process of buying a house and anticipate moving before our cruise. As long as info is emailed to us, DH can print stuff at work and I don't have to worry about docs going to wrong address or not being home to accept delivery if we have it fedexed. Thanks.

Angie

I got mine for a cruise this Monday. There are seperate ones for each of you. If you are using a TA they will be first sent to the TA and then they will forward them to you. Check with your TA. Also check with your TA about anything you need from customer service at NCL. They seem to get to the TA's much faster than the general public.

I've been reading the threads that mention e-docs and I still have a few questions. Is NCL not going to mail the documentation pack anymore? How do you know if you are getting e-docs? We will be making final payment in a week or so for Feb cruise on Pearl and I'm wondering if we can tell TA which method we want. E-docs sound great, since we are in the process of buying a house and anticipate moving before our cruise. As long as info is emailed to us, DH can print stuff at work and I don't have to worry about docs going to wrong address or not being home to accept delivery if we have it fedexed. Thanks.

Angie

E-Docs are great and easy! I had booked thru NCL so talked to them. My original ones were lost in the mail. In your case, you should probably call your agent! Less expense for NCL and less worry for you! And, you might get them sooner than by mail. You will have luggage tags included in the printout but I tossed them and the tags were applied when we reached the dock. Don't worry over that...they do it all the time! Enjoy your trip! Oh, my tickets were sent regular USPS!

Archived