Adult Only Comedians

MrNobody

Hey bird

How have you been?

You are right, life is too short , you need to laugh :)

well.....HEY!

Been GREAT! Thank You..

How 'bout you??

LIFE is stranger than fiction.........isn't it??

Vicar: No, I have not... I have seem more comedians on ships than I have on dry land! About 1/3 of the time there will be some drunk yahoo who opens his/her big mouth.... I have witnessed some pretty brutal retaliation.. :D

yahoo

n 1: not very intelligent or interested in culture [syn: yokel,

rube, hick, hayseed, bumpkin, chawbacon]

(seen any of those onboard???)

LMAO

Tom

Tom N Cheryl

Yea everyone has to get into the act *LOL*

We saw Rodney in Vegas a few years back and this one guy in the audience wouldn't let up.

Finally Rodney tells a joke " Man I came from a tough neighborhood"

Naturally this particular "Yahoo" had to yell out "How tough was it? "

Rodney answers back " It was so tough we had a sign in the library that said SHUT THE F*** UP"

*LOL*

The rest of the audience went wild :)

yeah....It's a comedy show.........they are going to make material out of current events, the countries that we are at odds with, etc. They need something to make fun of. If you can't deal with the more "taboo" topics, than go to the earlier showing, not the R-rated one. What do people think they are walking into when going to a midnight comedy show? I don't get it. It's like people going to see a horror movie and then have to run out because of all of the violence.

I would love to sail on the Legend. I was supposed to sail on that ship last February, but had to cancel at the last minute, so I need to make up for it. I want to do the Costa Rica, Belize, and Panama itinerary, but wanted to go in either late October or early November. The husband and I don't like to sail when school is out - too many kids for us.

The *bluest* comedian I ever saw was Redd Foxx in Vegas at the end of his career...right before he took a dirt nap...man was he rank...lol...these cruise ship comedians are like Mary Poppins compared to him:D

I too love these shows. Carnival does a good job letting everyone know that these are "R" rated and contain adult content. Anyone that can be easily offended should stay out and if you go then you have no right to complain.

Michael Macy is the best that I have seen on any ship.

My hubby and I were on the Pride several years ago, as also was a large group of hearing impaired cruisers. One night at the show, as with everyplace they went, their signer was with them. As the comedian was in the middle of his show, (which was raunchy, but very funny) the audience noticed that for "certain words and phrases" the signer had hand movements which were just hysterical. Once the male comedian noticed what she had to do, to sign, he kept using this one phrase over and over. The crowd loved it, and the signer was a great sport. This may be politically incorrect, but we never laughed so hard. The hearing impaired people that were attending the show were doubled over. This may be corny but it was a moment when the spoken word didn't mean much. This show no matter where we have gone has never been beat. We are cruising in 2 days, and we can't wait for the show!

Jetsfan...we are sailing tomorrow also...on the Elation...which ship are you cruising on??...and oh yeah, think Testaverde will help my Cowboys??...believe it or not growing up I was a Cowboys AND Jets fan...Namath has always been my favorite QB...Jake

I generally like the Adult Comedians, but a few years ago there was one on a ship that seemed to have a vendetta against one couple. He said he had been flown in and got on the ship that day, "to put on a show for you bunch of low lifes" and was leaving the at the next port. He was overly rude to the one couple and not very funny at all. I can't remember exactly what was said, but I do remember that before his show ended over 3/4 of the audience had left. Including us. I know there was that many that left because we peeked in later and he was still on stage and only about 10 people were in the room.

Do any of you have SIRIUS satellite radio? I will tune in to RAW DOG (Channel 147) from time to time... they have unedited clips from a wide array of artists - from Pryor, Carlin, Foxx, Rickles, Dangerfield, Bruce - right up to "modern" day "new" comedians - Chapelle, Rock...

There is nothing like laughing (to the point of tears) and then noticing someone in the next car watching you ... LMAO... it could be more distractive than cell phones while driving, so listen only after you have come to a complete stop...:rolleyes:

From the following link, you can listen in ONLINE as a guest... give it a try!

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=ChannelAsset&cid=1073484737059

...just wanting to share some smiles! :D

Tom

Archived