Club O2 Tell All Thread!

Rangervr6178

Our 17 year old is not the least bit interested in joining O2. She plans on sitting poolside all week long. I've showed her the website and it has sparked no interest. I'm hoping that once we get on board she will change her mind. Maybe one of the O2 directors will convince her! Or maybe there will be other 17 year olds on that sailing that she will hit it off with. I hope! She has been stressed for months trying to decide what college to go to. This is our last family vacation before she head off and I want it to be a memorable one for her as well as the rest of the family.

I'd encourage her to stop by Club O2 the first night - no strings attached, no commitment necessary. At the least, she can meet some other kids to hang out with if she decides she doesn't want Club O2. My son did a number of Club O2 activities but not all, and when he wasn't doing a club activity he was usually hanging out with some kids he met in the club, eating pizza and ice cream. If, after that, she just wants to hang out by the pool, that's okay too!

hello im 16 and from england going on the legend in febuary 20&28 a back to back. Was wondering if there are likely to be lots ot teens on there this time of year?:confused:

there will be lots of kids on the February 20th one. That is presidents week here in the states and lots of families cruise that week due to schools being closed in some states. Your week of the 28th will have a lot fewer kids then the week before.

Ranger, we will be on Liberty feb. 17 with our 16 yo son, he hates rap music (he just did a school speech on its negative effects on youth). My question is, are there other activities that he can join in that don't include this type music? Thanks for your time posting on these boards.

Archived