RCCL Swirl Martini Glasses

masonpips

Very interesting that you are "buying the glass" with the drink. Where did you find that info?

learned it first hand from so many sailings on RCCL, and was told by wait staff/ bartenders about this. They even have special boxes that will hold up to 4 glasses to pack them for disembarkation if you as your cabin steward for the boxes to pack them into to avid creakage getting them home. :)

learned it first hand from so many sailings on RCCL, and was told by wait staff/ bartenders about this. They even have special boxes that will hold up to 4 glasses to pack them for disembarkation if you as your cabin steward for the boxes to pack them into to avid creakage getting them home. :)

Thanks for that inof, did not know that, but will certainly take advantage of that from now on, especially since we will be flying our next 2 instead of driving as usual.

I'm glad to see I am not the only person that had become obsessed with these glasses.

It started on our Navigator cruise about 2 years ago. I got a drink in the glass and loved it! OK, told my dh to have one and kept the glass. OK now had 2. But, hmmm, what if one broke. OK order another and keep. Having 3 is not as good as 4 so I began my quest on keeping an eye out for people that just left them by the pool when they were done. I am really more a beer drinker anyway.

It was amazing how many glasses I would find that people just left. They would leave the pool area and leave the glass. I ended up collecting about 8 of them. I have the red and lime green. That was about 2 years ago. When I was on my Serenade cruise this past April, I noticed that hardly anyone left their glasses behind. Maybe RCCL made it more clear it was theirs to keep, I don't know but I don't think I saw any being left behind and I still had my 8 so I didn't need to order any speciality drinks.

I use them in the summer for salsa and as others mentioned shrimp cocktail.

I have put M&Ms in them and kept them out in the living room. I haven't drank from them since getting them though. I DO drink from my plastic RCCL clear beer glasses with the blue stands. I have about 6 of those too LOL

I'm glad to see I am not the only person that had become obsessed with these glasses.

It started on our Navigator cruise about 2 years ago. I got a drink in the glass and loved it! OK, told my dh to have one and kept the glass. OK now had 2. But, hmmm, what if one broke. OK order another and keep. Having 3 is not as good as 4 so I began my quest on keeping an eye out for people that just left them by the pool when they were done. I am really more a beer drinker anyway.

It was amazing how many glasses I would find that people just left. They would leave the pool area and leave the glass. I ended up collecting about 8 of them. I have the red and lime green. That was about 2 years ago. When I was on my Serenade cruise this past April, I noticed that hardly anyone left their glasses behind. Maybe RCCL made it more clear it was theirs to keep, I don't know but I don't think I saw any being left behind and I still had my 8 so I didn't need to order any speciality drinks.

I use them in the summer for salsa and as others mentioned shrimp cocktail.

I have put M&Ms in them and kept them out in the living room. I haven't drank from them since getting them though. I DO drink from my plastic RCCL clear beer glasses with the blue stands. I have about 6 of those too LOL

do you have any of the new plastic ones with flashing lights in the bottom? we tell folks that they can exchange the plastic ones for glass all of the time. Last cruise my sister foudn 1 of the martini glasses & exchanged it in the bar for a clean one--hey finders keepers, right?:D

Archived