El Musemo for breakfast?

HarleyGirl

My husband and I have eaten breakfast at the Museum serveral times during our vacations in Cozumel. The food is good. It is nice, airy, and if you are on the rail of the balcony you have a very nice view of the water and street below. When we have been there the clientel was mostly locals who look to be business people people starting their day. Another very good place for breakfast that we discovered on our last trip was the Pan Y Cafe it is also along the waterfront and located on the buildings second floor. It has a much more extensive menu and full bar. It is inside though, but if you have a window seat you have a great view. It also seems to be favored by locals.

I cant wait to check it out. IslandJim, how's the weather? We will be there Nov. 16th. Looking at the 10-day outlook on the weather channel it seems to be about a 60% chance of storms every day. Is that usually a hit and miss kind of thing, like very isolated storms the same as most coastal areas--you know, the afternoon "quick" shower thing? Or is it actually raining every day now?

Well, if it's not breaking rules, I have posted a lot of stuff on our board the past few days with photos to exemplify the situation.

What we have experienced the past weekend was the passing of a major cold front through the Yucatan area. It is good news for the island because this type of weather means, generally, we are out of the hurricane season.

We have had our seasonal rains and they are not all day. Typically they are at night and sometimes daytime "could burst" is the way I would describe them, not showers. They do pass in a reasonable time however and only one day recently has the port been closed to small craft.

I don't want guess what it will be your arrival date, but the island is famous for sunshine, not rain.

Has anyone eaten at the museum on the waterfront in Cozumel? I've heard that locals eat there a lot and it has a spectacular water view from where you eat up on the balcony (or rooftop restaurant?). Has anyone been there? How is it?

Keep in mind that it closes at 2pm...

Archived