Just found a way to fix up the questionable coffee!!!

longduo

Actually there are 30 flavor packets in a box so 6 boxes at $24 comes out to about 13 cents a cup.

I got some at Walgreens this week 2 boxes for $7.

Longduo

so don't order it from amzon huh???

I still have plenty left. I bought two boxes before my cruise and I am still using them. Ofcourse I only use mine out because I love my Davinci's Kaluah the best at home!

Good Lord! Is Princess's coffee so bad that even General Foods International "Coffee" - a blend of ultrabland instant, artificial creamer, and even more artificial flavor - is actually an improvement?

If so, it's gonna be a long 11 days...

No-it just like the coffee on all the cruiselines-made from a syrup and not grounds-I always like the coffee better in the lido restuarant-no matter the line-because that coffee is stronger there. Plus you get a mug there instead of the dinky cup in the dinningroom or the steward brings!

I have diabetes and can't use sugar-which is the only reason I use this. at the coffee bar-they could have flavorings to your cappucino but these contained sugar-which is why I liked these instead.

I just wish they made a chocolate one! and Starbucks and Davinci's sugar free flavroings do taste better-the advantage of this is it is in a little packet-so easy to take with you-when you are out. So if you don't go to Starbucks and get coffee elsewhere-you can add flavoring.

Archived