T- Shirt from Hell needed

PJnVA

We was just in Grand Cayman earlier this month for about the 4th or 5th time. We took friends for their first time to Hell. They bought a t-shirt. When we got back to the ship their Mother was a bit miffed that she did not get a t-shirt too.

Would somebody be willing to get me a T-shirt from Hell while they are there over the next few weeks. I need a childs large would like it to say "I went Hell now I'm back" OR "I went to Hell and they wouldn't have me" OR "I went to Hell and you weren't there" I would be happy to paypal you the money in advance for the shirt and shipping.

Thanx. Pam

We'll be there in 3 weeks...I'll see what I can do. You can just send me a check if I can retrieve one. Bill
Bill that would be great! If you are able to get one just email me directly. My email address is my screen ID at comcast dot net. Thanx hope to hear from you in a few weeks.

Pam

You know, all you have to do is take a short flight over to Michigan... Hell is 45 minutes southeast of me! (Seriously - Hell, Michigan - look it up!)
Cathy, I know all about HELL, MI. Went there many years back while in Lansing. I am wanting a HELL Grand Cayman t-shirt. Thanx anyway.

Pam, How long does it take to get to Hell from the ship? We're doing a snorkeling tour and my Mom really wants to go to Hell too. How much time do you estimate it will be for taxi ride to get a quick souvenir, mail a post card, and get back? Thanks!

Pam, How long does it take to get to Hell from the ship? We're doing a snorkeling tour and my Mom really wants to go to Hell too. How much time do you estimate it will be for taxi ride to get a quick souvenir, mail a post card, and get back? Thanks!

A quick round trip to Hell and back is about 45 minutes to an hour would be my best estimate. We went a few other places also, so it's a bit difficult to pin down the time just to Hell and back:cool:

Pam

A quick round trip to Hell and back is about 45 minutes to an hour would be my best estimate. We went a few other places also, so it's a bit difficult to pin down the time just to Hell and back:cool:

Pam

Pam: Did you do a tour on your own or thru a company? We're just interested in doing a few things and don't really want to go to Stingray City again (although we LOVED it when we were there last year). Thought maybe we could find a company that did just Hell, Turtuga Rum Factory, Turtle Farm, Governor's House, and then drop us at 7 Mile Beach. Any info. would be great.

Hey Jill.....Looks like we're both out searching for something to do in Cayman. Pam, between shipknotshore and us, we'll be able to get you a t-shirt. Last year we rented a jeep for $85 and drove to Rum Point, doesn't look like we'll have enough time to do that this time so we're looking for a appreviated tour also.

Hey Jill.....Looks like we're both out searching for something to do in Cayman. Pam, between shipknotshore and us, we'll be able to get you a t-shirt. Last year we rented a jeep for $85 and drove to Rum Point, doesn't look like we'll have enough time to do that this time so we're looking for a appreviated tour also.

Hey there Tyman....

Hope that we get some input on good land tours that make the stops we want.

I know that Nativeway does a Stingray City & Tour but we don't really want to do Stingray City this time around so just looking for the tour part.

See you soon.:D

Pam: Did you do a tour on your own or thru a company? We're just interested in doing a few things and don't really want to go to Stingray City again (although we LOVED it when we were there last year). Thought maybe we could find a company that did just Hell, Turtuga Rum Factory, Turtle Farm, Governor's House, and then drop us at 7 Mile Beach. Any info. would be great.

We just hired an island cabbie (not a port cabbie,) to take us all over the island. It was $60.00 for 4 people and it took about 3 hours. This was the second time we did this. We were not intereted in really doing anything just wanted to see the island and relax.

Pam

wondering if someone was able to get you your shirt yet or not?:)

232271 -- I have not had anyone promise yet just a couple of people say if they went they would bring one back.

Tyman (bill) is going the end of November and I think shipknotshore (Jill) is on the same cruise on November 26th with Tyman. Mangowife is going the end of December.

I see you leave in just 6 days. Will you be going to hell for sure?

Thanx,

Pam

GO TO HELL! :eek:

(Sorry, the devil made me do it - LOL)

this never sent me an email, strange ususally does when a post is made......Not sure if we will make it to hell? How far from the dock is it?

My daughter really wanted to send her boy "friend" a card from Hell, thought it would be funny....so we might try, but cant promise.

How far from the dock is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJnVA

Pam

Pam, I haven't forgot about you. We'll be in Grand Cayman next Thursday!

Sounds great Bill. I hope you are able to get to Hell. Either way I hope you all have a great time in GC.

If you do make it I need a childs large T-shirt I would like it to say "I went to Hell now I'm back" OR "I went to Hell and they wouldn't have me" OR "I went to Hell and you weren't there" or anything along those lines.

Thanx bunches.

Pam

I am so sorry but we didnt make it to Grand Cayman this week! The Conquest was turned away! We were so upset! boo hoo hoo, hope some one else will help you out!!

No problem. I hope you still had a great cruise.

Pam

Archived