How Cruise Critic Has Helped Me

cruzeluver

Only 30 more days till we board the Majesty! Hard to believe after nearly a year of planning and anticipation. I wanted to convey to all how Cruise Critic has helped me in preperation for this trip.

I will now go into this cruise with realistic expectations. I know we are sailing on a smaller, older ship. As long as it doesn't sink, I think we'll be just fine! :D

This particular cruise is going to be quite different from our past ones. We are taking along another couple with us who have never cruised before. They don't have much, but you'll never hear them complain. We wanted to give them a once-in-a-lifetime experience. They work so hard, and never do anything nice for themselves. For them, this is going to be big stuff.

Because of you guys, we have been able to plan our excursions, have all our ducks in a row, and can now just relax and enjoy. This site has provided a wealth of information. So thanks to all of you who have helped me in the planning of this special trip.

I will definetly post a review when we get back. And will always try to be of help to others when planning their cruises.

Only 30 more days till we board the Majesty! Hard to believe after nearly a year of planning and anticipation. I wanted to convey to all how Cruise Critic has helped me in preperation for this trip.

I will now go into this cruise with realistic expectations. I know we are sailing on a smaller, older ship. As long as it doesn't sink, I think we'll be just fine! :D

This particular cruise is going to be quite different from our past ones. We are taking along another couple with us who have never cruised before. They don't have much, but you'll never hear them complain. We wanted to give them a once-in-a-lifetime experience. They work so hard, and never do anything nice for themselves. For them, this is going to be big stuff.

Because of you guys, we have been able to plan our excursions, have all our ducks in a row, and can now just relax and enjoy. This site has provided a wealth of information. So thanks to all of you who have helped me in the planning of this special trip.

I will definetly post a review when we get back. And will always try to be of help to others when planning their cruises.

A very good example of what CC can be. Posting information that can help another. Give details both good and bad without the rants so people can make informed decisions.

Have a wonderful cruise.

not sure if i read into this or not, but if i read what i thought, i think it is a great gesture to include this couple. not only will they have a great time, but they will remember and cherish it forever. not to mention the gratitude and appreciation they will have for the two of you.:D

way to go, talk about a gesture of goodwill towards mankind!!!!!

hope the cruise is all and everything any cruise could be!!!!

not sure if i read into this or not, but if i read what i thought, i think it is a great gesture to include this couple. not only will they have a great time, but they will remember and cherish it forever. not to mention the gratitude and appreciation they will have for the two of you.:D

way to go, talk about a gesture of goodwill towards mankind!!!!!

hope the cruise is all and everything any cruise could be!!!!

tawcat... you took the "keyboard right out from under my fingers":D Way to go cruzeluver! We need more people in the world like you and here on CC. Have a great cruise!!!;)

I'm sure you will have a good time. I like your little comment (as long as the ship doesn't sink). I'm sure it won't you are too good of a person, have fun and let us know about your cruiseand I hope your friends have a great time also, Cathi

Archived