Pre-register online not working?

emirelli

Anyone know what is going on with NCL's online pre-registering? It lets you fill out all of the information but then it sends an error message. I thought I read somewhere that if you don't pre-register at least two weeks in advance, then they don't mail you your tickets? Anyone know anything about this? We are leaving on 11-19 so we are cutting it close here.

It's not true that they won't mail you your tickets if you don't pre-register at least 2 weeks in advance.

If you can't get the online pre-registration to work, my advice is to print out the downloadable form, fill it out, then either mail or fax it to NCL. To be honest, even if you failed to do this, you would be okay at check-in if you presented all the required info. But don't do that because it would only cause a delay since the check-in clerk would have to key in all your data.

The online registration does work. go to ncl.com then click on booked guests ready to cruise (bottom right side of screen). next screen enter ship and click on register online now. do no click on sailings in 2006 or sailings in 2007. these do not work.

The online registration does work. go to ncl.com then click on booked guests ready to cruise (bottom right side of screen). next screen enter ship and click on register online now. do no click on sailings in 2006 or sailings in 2007. these do not work.

Unless I am missing something....From the booked guests page, if I click on a ship it takes me to an informational page about the ship where there is no place to register. When I click on "register online now" it goes to a form where I get the error message. The 2006 and 2007 links are for a PDF doc that you can print and fax or mail. My inlaws have tried to register and they are coming up with the same thing.

Unless I am missing something....From the booked guests page, if I click on a ship it takes me to an informational page about the ship where there is no place to register. When I click on "register online now" it goes to a form where I get the error message. The 2006 and 2007 links are for a PDF doc that you can print and fax or mail. My inlaws have tried to register and they are coming up with the same thing.

What web browser do you use? Under the old site, some who did not use IE had some problems.

I've got two cruises within the next 80 days and the second cruise I'm doing the on-line for others going with us so I'm doing some work almost every day with registration and have had no problems at all. I've filled out a number of them, printed them out, and checked them at a later date with no problems.

You're not the first to get that error message but since I haven't seen it, I have no idea other than possibly the browser.

Anyone know what is going on with NCL's online pre-registering? It lets you fill out all of the information but then it sends an error message. I thought I read somewhere that if you don't pre-register at least two weeks in advance, then they don't mail you your tickets? Anyone know anything about this? We are leaving on 11-19 so we are cutting it close here.

I am having the exact same problem. I went to my TA today and she called NCL who in turn e-mailed me a password and I tried again with that password and again no luck. I am thinking I will fax in the info now and call TA to make sure NCL got the fax.

Archived