Which restaurants on Wind need reservations?

pdxchix

I am FINALLY getting ready to take off on my cruise on the Wind and just wanna make sure I have my bases covered! :) Le Bistro is a reservation and surcharge restaurant I know.Are there any other restaurants that have a surcharge and or require reservations? What are the main dining rooms and do they also require or suggest reservations? And also is it "highly suggested" to make these reservations as soon as possible after boarding ? Thanks for everyones help and fantastic cruise tips

La Trattoria (Italian) is included but requires reservations. The two main dining rooms are Terraces and Four Seasons and do not require reservations. If you know for sure that you want to dine in Le Bistro and/or La Trattoria, I would make those ressies soon after embarkation. Before doing so, check with the main desk to see if they have copies of the menus for the main dining rooms. You can review the menus and see what night(s) you might prefer to dine in the alternative restaurants.

Le Bistro is half price from 5:30 - 6:00PM - if you don't mind dining early. I would make reservations for La Trattoria for at least a couple of nights. I found lines to be somewhat of a problem on the Wind. The food was excellent but you don't have as many restaurants as you do on the larger ships. We were on the Wind repo cruise this past September.

Archived