Rail & Bus Whitepass Excursion

lucia1024

Thanks Nancy...Wow! I think we'll stay with the $85 rental car and enjoy Murray's Road tour!!

Everyone raves about Murray's guide, so I'm sure you'll have a wonderful drive! I briefly had a car reserved in Skagway, but really wanted to ride the train. Eight days with a rental car post-cruise will be plenty of driving for me.

Wow 14 days?

I have pre-post cruise stuff planned too across Canada. We living in very southern Ontario and will be driving to Vancouver and back in May/June for the cruise but I don't expect it will last 14 days in total.

I wonder if our butts will never want to be squashed in a seat again ;)

Wow 14 days?

I have pre-post cruise stuff planned too across Canada. We living in very southern Ontario and will be driving to Vancouver and back in May/June for the cruise but I don't expect it will last 14 days in total.

I wonder if our butts will never want to be squashed in a seat again ;)

Lucky you...what a beautiful drive that will be! When first thinking about what to do for 4 days pre-cruise (because the first Princess cruise I booked left Vancouver on a Wednesday), I considered flying to Calgary to spend a few days in the Canadian Rockies, then flying to Vancouver to cruise (all on FF miles). I gave up that idea pretty quickly, but would love to do that trip when we have more time.

Archived