IS Celebrity still giving the Beige and Blue Bags

Marytutor

Suggestion to X ...

Should you wish to add a little more umph! to a rather IMHO, bland Bon Voyage selection, you would offer for sale these extremely nice bags as well as pretty thick beach towels. I am sure other folks can make more suggestions.

We are traveling CC in two weeks on the Connie, and I can't wait for the little touches that make CC special, like these bags!!! This will be our first CC cruise. I got lucky, and about 3 weeks ago I grabbed and Aft CC:D

Can't wait!!!

We just returned from a fabulous cruise on the Mercury and we received a huge , sort of a mustard color bag with navy handles, also included a small bag that matched. We were in concierge class, a couple of people had asked where we got them, I noticed they had a blue canvas type bag and not as big. Enjoy your cruise!

Just got off of the Connie in concierge class. This was a first for us.

First, we had a blue bag, made of some sort of extremely strong feeling paper. Dirty clothes went into it, and when it got full, our steward gave us another one.

Then, one day near the end of the cruise, we walked into the cabin and there was this small brown vinyl package. There was no note or anything with it. I unzipped it, and out came this huge vinyl bag, complete with a zipper. We discussed it for a minute, and finally decided it was ours to keep, but we weren't sure since there was no note and so many other things in cc were not ours to keep.

When we saw Fredy again, we asked him if it was ours to keep, and he said yes.

It's a great bag, and we used it flying home. It would have been nice if there had been a note with it for newbies in cc, but I am not complaining at all!

Shay

this will be our 3rd X cruise in CC and on the past 2 we only recieved on bag for the room, so now we have 2. After reaching the 5 cruise status (3 in CC)

they should offer something else comprible like beach towels of sweatshirt. There are about 100 logo bags in the garage at this time and really don't need more.

this will be our 3rd X cruise in CC and on the past 2 we only recieved on bag for the room, so now we have 2. After reaching the 5 cruise status (3 in CC)

they should offer something else comprible like beach towels of sweatshirt. There are about 100 logo bags in the garage at this time and really don't need more.

Good idea, they should probably offer a choice of items.

Archived