Prepay Tips...careful R U Sure?

There has been a drastic cut in service once a line goes prepay without any options.

Yes you can possibly adjust the tip but your then going to hurt everyone.

Also service is a big part of cruising. I would rather pay the full tip and get the full service.

Would you opt to lower your price of the cruise if you agreed to getting fast food the entire cruise. The same holds true for service.

I say tip at the end of the cruise at your descrestion. That way your putting yourself in a situation to get the best service possible. Any other way is a joke.

We're almost to the "fast food" part now!!! I wouldn't rate RCI's food lately any higher than I would Applebees or Outback in the last few years! Food quality has gone straight downhill! And no, I don't want tips "pre-paid"--that's just not how it's done in America--you tip for service received, not to insure proper service (despite what the word "tip" means!!)

We're almost to the "fast food" part now!!! I wouldn't rate RCI's food lately any higher than I would Applebees or Outback in the last few years! Food quality has gone straight downhill! And no, I don't want tips "pre-paid"--that's just not how it's done in America--you tip for service received, not to insure proper service (despite what the word "tip" means!!)
Well, first of all, *I* would not equate Applebees and Outback. You couldn't PAY me to eat in an Applebees. Outback isn't bad at all, for its price point and market level.

Royal Caribbean's food, in my experience and my opinion, has always ranged from good to excellent. I have never been forced to eat anything less than "good". If it seemed that way, I got a replacement.

Oh, and on the topic :D, I prefer the tipping system now in place on RC. :)

Well, first of all, *I* would not equate Applebees and Outback. You couldn't PAY me to eat in an Applebees. Outback isn't bad at all, for its price point and market level.

Royal Caribbean's food, in my experience and my opinion, has always ranged from good to excellent. I have never been forced to eat anything less than "good". If it seemed that way, I got a replacement.

Oh, and on the topic :D, I prefer the tipping system now in place on RC. :)

I totally agree with you about the food. Actually I *love* both Applebees AND Outback, so any comparison to them is fine with me! And besides, I have NEVER had consistently bad food on an RCI cruise. Sure, you may not agree with every meal....everyone has different tastes anyway. So for the money we pay, I believe the food is just right! :)

Archived