aqhacruiser - your experience on Expolorer. How did it work out

Not to open another can of worms but I'm curious to how RCI is handling the concierge lounge and JS passengers. Have they finally started treating JS passengers a suite guests or did they just screw up......again.....with the brouchures? Did they suggest tipping at the suite level or at the standard cabin level? What about embarkation? Where you given priority embarkation and access to the private departure lounge for suite passengers?

IMO, RCI needs to either treat JS passengers as suite guests or drop the name JS. It's been to confusing since they change the catagory names of cabins. It'd be nice to know if they have changed their policy regarding the status of these cabins or if they've just added to the confusion.

Thanks,

Doug

Hi! YES! I do have some answers although not enough time to go into them from here until I get home. I do have concierge but have not had time to go yet! The Mexico 2007-2008 also has it in it that JS gets conceirge as well as the 2007-2008 caribbbean. Lots of emails have been sent out, staff is aware and tryinng to figure out what is going on. Very nice no issuee at all when I brought it to customer relations, They gave be concierge card right away even though I told them it was not neccassary as it is the POINT of the question not the use of the louge in my case. Met with Loyalty embassortor tonight and she had no clue but checked the Mexico Brochure also and sure enough there it is all suiters receive conceirge and absolutely JS is a suite. So right now jury is still out but behind the scenes there are people trying to get correct answers as they are aware TA's are selling cruises based on material THEY provide and this is becoming a huge issue.

Sorry, I've been gone for a few days. I wasn't ignoring the thread.

I'm glad to hear that RCI is standing behind what they printed. Hopefully they'll continue to treat JS passengers as suite passengers or, if they're not going to do that they rename that cabin catagory. It's caused to much confusion since they came out with that name.

Not to open another can of worms but I'm curious to how RCI is handling the concierge lounge and JS passengers. Have they finally started treating JS passengers a suite guests or did they just screw up......again.....with the brouchures? Did they suggest tipping at the suite level or at the standard cabin level? What about embarkation? Where you given priority embarkation and access to the private departure lounge for suite passengers?

IMO, RCI needs to either treat JS passengers as suite guests or drop the name JS. It's been to confusing since they change the catagory names of cabins. It'd be nice to know if they have changed their policy regarding the status of these cabins or if they've just added to the confusion.

Thanks,

Doug

Hi Doug, Don't worry the worms are way out of the can on this one now! You an find the whole story basically on the thread titled " Ok, ...I'm so confused someone tell me the issue regarding junior suites!!???" You'll find lots of info there and also on my "LIVE from Explorer 10/29" thread.

Archived