Is there any rooms left?

I know this question has proably been asked, but please bear with me, I am having a brain fark.

Another couple has decided to join our 2/20/07 Legend cruise and it seems that the entire ship is full, because, it says to pick another date. How can I find out it it is indeed full or am I just not looking in the corect place to get this information?

I know this question has proably been asked, but please bear with me, I am having a brain fark.

Another couple has decided to join our 2/20/07 Legend cruise and it seems that the entire ship is full, because, it says to pick another date. How can I find out it it is indeed full or am I just not looking in the corect place to get this information?

I would call Carnival

When I tried to go into that sailing it let me start to book. Where does it stop you?

Hello from Ohio, too.

I can go as far as them asking for a departing city. Then it says that that cruise is unavailabe and to pick another sailing date.

Hello from Ohio, too.

I can go as far as them asking for a departing city. Then it says that that cruise is unavailabe and to pick another sailing date.

Where is Ohio? Did you go to Carnival.com? It let me put in date sand Ft.Lauderdale and book it comes up.

There are PLENTY of available cabins. If you are trying to book them online while you are logged in, the system may recognize that you are already booked. Make sure you are not logged in under your name and ID. Or have them call Carnival directly.

Great advice. Didn't even think about that. Love this board. Learn something new every day.

There are PLENTY of available cabins. If you are trying to book them online while you are logged in, the system may recognize that you are already booked. Make sure you are not logged in under your name and ID. Or have them call Carnival directly.

Yep, that was the problem. I finally went in on Southwest's site and I was able to view the info. Thanks, again.

Archived