Conquest late again

Stevepse

I got this off of another message board:

"A passenger reports that a teenager fell overboard at approximately 11:30 PM on Saturday, November 4, 2006. The ship did search and rescue and then search and recovery for 4 hours and the halted operations at 3:30 AM. A Coast Guard spotter plane, a CCL sister ship and 3 fishing vessels were on scene but the Coast Guard had not arrived when the Conquest went back under power for Galveston. The ship will return to Galveston Sunday, approximately 4 hours late."

I read in another thread that a man was drinking, and trying to crawl across the balcony to a friend's balcony next door. Very sad situation.

Sad? JMO...stupid

Reminds me of the kids who die on spring breaks trying to jump from balcony to balcony or to dive into pools from a hotel balcony. Probably really drunk...and foolish...

what about his friends/wife/or ?? Was anyone with him? Did anyone try to stop him?? I really hope the family does not try to sue the cruiseline <sigh>

Archived