Conquest late again

Stevepse

Yes, she is so pretty with all her lights on. We'll be on her in 9 more weeks! Yipee! :p

Without having to go to the Carnival site and look at deck plans, can anyone tell me if those are cabins at the very front of the ship? I know about the bridge, but are those rows and rows of lights beneath the bridge cabins? Just wondering...:confused:

Yes, she is so pretty with all her lights on. We'll be on her in 9 more weeks! Yipee! :p

Without having to go to the Carnival site and look at deck plans, can anyone tell me if those are cabins at the very front of the ship? I know about the bridge, but are those rows and rows of lights beneath the bridge cabins? Just wondering...:confused:

All forward looking Balcs with almost zero privicy.......

John

Those cabins on the front have balconies? I would think the wind would be really strong when the ship was moving...:confused:

No, they don't have balconies. They do have windows. I wouldn't want those rooms because anyone can go to that part of the ship. While there, they could look clean into your room (if your curtains are open). Like a previous poster stated...almost no privacy at all.

I don't understand how someone can "fall" overboard. What a shame. How unfortunate for the family and friends that were with the person.

I hope our cruise on the Conquest goes smoothly.

From the report it was Balc cabin and if he had been drinking I can see it happening, Granted it is speculation on my part but it does happen....

John

From the report it was Balc cabin and if he had been drinking I can see it happening, Granted it is speculation on my part but it does happen....

John

I agree. When we had our balcony cabin on the Rhapsody last January, I remember standing at the railing thinking it wouldn't be that hard to go over the railing if someone was drunk, fighting, or suicidal.

Archived