Dawn questions???

ctcruisers87

Yet another question,

On Sunday we are boarding the Dawn in NYC. We are leaving from CT and need to have a time set to know when to leave and probably when we would arrive. The Dawn is coming into NY with passangers and is docking at 10 a.m. It says on the site that the passengers get off of the ship approx. two hours after docking (12 p.m.) How correct is this? And after everyone gets off of the ship, how long does it take them to clean adn "repair" it before the next set of passengers can get on.

We are trying to find out when the limo should pick us up nad need to let them know. PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Thanks Again!!

ctcruisers87

Assuming everything is on schedule, the noon target is accurate. Personally, I would aim to arrive at the pier between 11:30 and noon. Also, keep in mind that you may not be allowed to actually access your cabin until 2 pm. So, keep your carry-on light and spend time having lunch, exploring the ship, checking out menus, making dinner reservations, etc.

Yet another question,

On Sunday we are boarding the Dawn in NYC. We are leaving from CT and need to have a time set to know when to leave and probably when we would arrive. The Dawn is coming into NY with passangers and is docking at 10 a.m. It says on the site that the passengers get off of the ship approx. two hours after docking (12 p.m.) How correct is this? And after everyone gets off of the ship, how long does it take them to clean adn "repair" it before the next set of passengers can get on.

We are trying to find out when the limo should pick us up nad need to let them know. PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Thanks Again!!

ctcruisers87

Hi CT, we are also leaving out of NY on Sunday (Spirit), our ship sails at 4pm. We live in Litchfield county CT and our limo is picking us up at 10am, don't know if that helps, have a great time I know we will, I'll wave to ya from our ship, Cathi

Well we were first to board on 11/5 & went on at 12:30. At that time, the lines were horrible waiting. I would definitely get there by 11 - 11:30. We did & stood in line to check in and didn't wait too long. Then sat down & after we had previously asked 3 people if we were in the right place (had a penthouse and read on here we would have priority) we found the private waiting area on our own.

Then we headed to the Venetian, sat down and had a nice quiet lunch by the window. After that we explored for a bit and our room was ready before 2. I am amazed how quick the changeover is.

I was also impressed how easy parking is! We live in South Jersey and were in the city and parked within 2 hours. Leaving was just as easy and we were off the ship by 10:30 I think (we were first off after express....do that if you can carry your luggage).

I heard a few people complaining about the lines boarding but I think if you get there late you will get that. Just get there early and sit back and relax. They have coffee & some food out.

Hi CT, we are also leaving out of NY on Sunday (Spirit), our ship sails at 4pm. We live in Litchfield county CT and our limo is picking us up at 10am, don't know if that helps, have a great time I know we will, I'll wave to ya from our ship, Cathi

We live in Fairfield County and are also getting picked up by a limo around the same time. Its really helpful when people are in the same boat(hahaha) and you can hear their plan and compare it to what wours is.

Enjoy your cruise!

CT

We live in Fairfield County and are also getting picked up by a limo around the same time. Its really helpful when people are in the same boat(hahaha) and you can hear their plan and compare it to what wours is.

Enjoy your cruise!

CT

Archived