Toiletries through Cruise Line Security

KellyJ

For recent travelers through RCCL security.

I know that I have to pack one quart ziplock only with 3 oz sizes through Airline security, but can any of you recent cruisers tell me if that rule applies through Cruise Line Security as Well?

We are staying a night pre-cruise and I was going to combine my makeup and toiletries in my normal toiletry bag before I get to the port (want to try to make sure in carry on if luggage is not delivered before 1st night dinner) --but if not I will leave them separate.

Any Help is Appreciated.

KellyJ

Thank everyone for their replies. Our toiletries will be in our possession on the plane too, but they won't let you take everything. I thought I was okay until I saw the Cruise line Security link on the http://www.tsa.gov page. They say on the link that they work closely with the Cruise Lines on developing security procedures, so I just wanted to be sure.

I had printed the restiricted list a few months ago to get some ideas and reprinted yesterday in order to make sure I was straight with all of the updated info since started packing for our Nov. 25th cruise on the Serenade. Of course, this board is the place for the most up to date information of all and again you CCers have come through for me.

Kelly J

Thank everyone for their replies. Our toiletries will be in our possession on the plane too, but they won't let you take everything.

Kelly J

What they were saying is, your checked bags (ones with regular toiletries) are in the cargo bay, and never in your possession while you are on the plane! They will be in your possession on the ship!!

Archived