Would this be odd?

lovebug33

My DH loves his Christmas ties but we never go anywhere to wear them. Well, he wants to wear them on non-formal nights on the cruise (we are going the week before Christmas). I say have fun and wear them, but he thinks he will look weird, so he wanted me to ask all y'all smart ladies and guys if he would look odd. TIA!

Do you mean these are ties with holiday designs on them or are they regular ties he received for Christmas presents?

Think it would be charming for him to wear ties with Christmas designs. Go for it...this is the time to do it if ever. They will probably be conversation pieces as well!

By all means, have him wear them.

My DH wears his durning the month of December to Church and people always comment as to how cute they are.

Makes him get into the Holiday spirit for sure.

A Cruise would be the ideal place to wear his Christmas ties.

Have him go for it...

Merry Cruise....

definitely wear them.. even on formal nite with a suit.. the new look with a tux is also with a black or white regular tie so for the holidays depending on the tie, one might look great with a suit or tux.. go for it!!.. i had bought my hubby a great cumberbund for his tux with colorful parrots and he got soo many people coming up asking where we had bought it.... enjoy the cruise.. have fun!!!!

My husband teaches grade 4 and almost every single one of his ties is themed in some way. From Babs and Bugs Bunny kissing for Valentines Day to his first day of school tie with a ruler, pencil and eraser, he's go them all. Tazmanian Devils and Christmas ties are in that collection too. I'm sure he'll be bringing some of his. I've gotten to absolutely love them and hate it when he wears an ordinary boring tie!

Who cares what anyone thinks. I wish more people would just go and have fun and not worry so much. Tell him to go for it!

Kim

Archived