Live from Zuidy 11/4 thru 11/11/06

Candy

Because we missed HMC, Port Everglades to St. Thomas was US to US, thus no immigration station.

We did:

HMC (missed)

Sea Day

St. Thomas

Road Town

Grand Turk

Sea Day

Sad Day

Candy the ZuiderPrincess <-- filling out the Comment Card

I've seen no mention of old Hunky Dory--is he not on the Zuidy??
Hes not on board right now, and has not answered my emails. He's probably home awaiting his next contract. Hopefully he'll be back on Zuidy.

Candy

Candy : Great to hear from you aboard Zuiderdam! Please be sure to say 'hello' for me to my friend Jeff who is an assistant cruise director on board!
Do you mean Jeff the DJ? He's not on board right now, but may be on the Oosterdam.

Candy

Just back from Zuiderdam and LOVED it!! Fantastic week despite some rough seas and no HMC. I agree that Grand Turk should not be missed if you are a beach or pool person...very beautiful and JB's Margaritaville did not disappoint, as usual!

Candy...sorry we weren't able to meet up with everyone for sail away. It would have been fun to put faces to the screen names. We were your neighbors onboard...we were in 7083 & 7081.

Just back from Zuiderdam and LOVED it!! Fantastic week despite some rough seas and no HMC. I agree that Grand Turk should not be missed if you are a beach or pool person...very beautiful and JB's Margaritaville did not disappoint, as usual!

Candy...sorry we weren't able to meet up with everyone for sail away. It would have been fun to put faces to the screen names. We were your neighbors onboard...we were in 7083 & 7081.

Let's go back and do it again!

Candy

Let's go back and do it again!

Candy

Sounds great to me!!! Reality has set in back home....cooking, laundry, etc. I miss the "suite" life. I need Gunn, Nazarene and Joena.They were all so wonderful. Always ready to go above and beyond...without our even asking. It was a great cruise, but needed more time onboard. Didn't get a chance to do everything I wanted to do....oh well, guess we'll just have to go again.;)

Archived