How Many Carnival Cruises have you been on??

ckp19

I just celebrated my 80th Carnival cruise on October 9th. The Hotel Director moved my sister and I up to the :Dickenson Suite) for the sailing. It was quite a thrill for me. On November 16th I start the count down to 100.

Penny

wow congrats ! May you have many more.

Just completed # 24--all Carnival.

I just celebrated my 80th Carnival cruise on October 9th. The Hotel Director moved my sister and I up to the :Dickenson Suite) for the sailing. It was quite a thrill for me. On November 16th I start the count down to 100.

Penny

ahhh... 80 cruises... SOMEHOW I read that as your 80th B-Day..:o - which is easier to attain than 80 cruises! - WOW :)

Tom

NOT ENOUGH!! LOL! Started cruising in 2003, wish I would have started sooner!! Been on 5 Carnival, 1 RCL... 2 more Carnival booked, and should be booking 2 more Carnival for 2008 soon... so I guess I won't make Platinum until early 2009 :( sigh. I cruise Carnival because it is fun, and affordable... and our group cruises seem to always be on Carnival... Will try other lines in the future, but for now... I'm sticking with Carnival!!

I have my first Carnival Cruise booked for March on the Elation and I can't wait. I have been on Princess a few times but have wanted to try a different line for some time now. The prices with Carnival were to good to pass up and according to all your great comments I'm sure I will not be disappointed!

That is wonderful. Here's to 100+ more with smooth seas, warm days and cool drinks!!

We have gotten our sons off to a great start. Our youngest is 15 and will be headed out on his 15th cruise in December.

I like Tom N Cheryl's record pace, too!!!

My kids grew up on Carnival cruises and are now taking their kids on Carnival. the memories are priceless. Enjoy them while their still cruising with you.

Penny

Archived