Anyone done a dive with Island Divers?

nikita

Has anyone done a dive with them - they are near Anso Cochon. Someone recommended them to us from the scuba diving boards and I was wanting more opinions before we reserved. Since I don't dive I was thinking of staying at their resort area while DH dives, which costs $60, includes transfers to and from ship, lunch and use of the facilities. That seems a little high but if its a nice place I don't mind paying. DH would be doing a 2 tank dive for $150. If anyone has any info, thoughts, or other suggestions please bring it on!

I went diving with Island Divers in February 2006. It's a very nice dive, but they were a little short on bottom time, coming up a little too early. Going there was good for us because my wife could snorkel while I went diving, since she doesn't dive.

Lunch was in the restaurant and was very good and there aren't restrictions on what you can order.

All-in-all we had a great time and plan on going there again while onboard the Crown Princess. We will be stopping there on 1/30/07. I will make sure that we have better bottom time this time.

Transportation was good without any fear of being late to the ship.

You can view our photos here: http://www.sunfield.smugmug.com/

Select "Cruise 2006"

Select "St. Lucia Snorkeling" and/or "St. Lucia Scuba Diving"

Denny

• 2 weeks later...
I went diving with Island Divers in February 2006. It's a very nice dive, but they were a little short on bottom time, coming up a little too early. Going there was good for us because my wife could snorkel while I went diving, since she doesn't dive.

Lunch was in the restaurant and was very good and there aren't restrictions on what you can order.

All-in-all we had a great time and plan on going there again while onboard the Crown Princess. We will be stopping there on 1/30/07. I will make sure that we have better bottom time this time.

Transportation was good without any fear of being late to the ship.

You can view our photos here: http://www.sunfield.smugmug.com/

Select "Cruise 2006"

Select "St. Lucia Snorkeling" and/or "St. Lucia Scuba Diving"

Denny

Those are excellent pictures.

Thank you.

We're doing back-to-back cruises on the Crown Princess in Jan/Feb so I should have some new photos posted shortly thereafter.

I'm currently trying to assemble some underwater photos from our 2003 cruise and our two weeks in Hawaii in 2004. So little time, so many pictures.

Denny

We went to Ti Kaye Village (the resort at Anse Cochon) for the day several years ago, before Island Divers was founded. The snorkeling was very good, and we had a pleasant day on the beach. We really enjoyed lunch at the restaurant. We're going back again this year, via Island Divers, in January, on the $60.00 package. We'll let you know how it was when we get back, but based on our previous experience we're looking forward to it.

Jodi

• 3 weeks later...

Archived