Gift Baskets since the new Alcohol rules??

Does anyone know if "Just Because of You" delivers to the Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, NJ? I'd like to be able to order some wine for drinking in our cabin.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

We are sailing out of Bayonne next summer. Alittle research came up with this site: http://www.shipboardgifts.com/index.htm I'm not sure if this place was mentioned here, but it does appear to deliver wine, champagne and beer to the port in Bayonne. HTH

A~

12 dollar corkage fee... is this per bottle that is brought in to the dining room ? Can you just bring another bottle and get it ready for when you finish one ? Can you also just bring the wine in a bag and bring it out when the first bottle is finished and then the staff put it away from the other nights ?

quote from just4kixx:

We are sailing out of Bayonne next summer. A little research came up with this site:http://www.shipboardgifts.com/index.htm. I'm not sure if this place was mentioned here, but it does appear to deliver wine, champagne and beer to the port in Bayonne. HTH

Thanks for that information. I will check them out as well as calling Shelley at Just Because of you to compare.

Mary Anne

We used Just Because of You last week on Enchantment out of Fort Lauderdale and we were very pleased. Shelley is very easy to work with and she custom builds the basket to suit your needs. We had two bottles of wine, chocolates and some beer hidden in the back as a surprise for my husband. Everything was beautifully wrapped with lots of ribbon and at a very reasonable price. The basket arrived just after muster drill. I would definitely recommend this company. The e-mail is JustBecauseCorp@aol.com and the phone number is 800 882-9707.

• 3 weeks later...

Brian,

Just wanted to let you know that I tried to use Just Because of You. Shelley was very nice and the prices resonable. Much to my dismay, the day before sailing I called to confirm (Friday after Thanksgiving) They told me that there was a death in the faimily and were not deliver any items that weekend!. I am sorry for their loss, but to leave us hanging without even a referral is REALLY bad biz. We found at the last minute Ocean Promotions, Kenny was wonderful and delivered on time.

Archived