Sailing Saturday 11/11

lozzajelly

Have a great time !!! ... and if you did your 'homework' here on CC you certainly will.

We were on the Oct. 7 PoAm cruise and had a wonderful cruise and Hawaii experience, and that was thanks to all the advice here on the boards.

I think most who did not have a positive experience were the passengers who went on this cruise without preparing ahead of time.

Many expected more activities on board the ship, 'walking' off the ship and expecting inexpensive taxis to take them to beaches or sights (as in the caribbean), beautiful ports, expecting same-day reservations at a specialty restaurant, expecting no waits in a main dining room, being utterly 'pampered' by the crew ( we haven't been pampered on any cruise including NCL, CCL and 'X'), more interaction with the ship's entertainment...

Hi

Hubby and I are sailing on the PofAM on saturday and as first time cruisers we can't wait....... so just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the helpful and useful comments we have received and read on these boards.

Aloha

Lozza:D

Have a wonderful and safe trip, we are leaving for the Spirit in 10 days, so I know how you feel......Whoa it's almost here. By the way, I've been to Hawaii once (1988) if you have never been it is beautiful, if you have well you know. Anyway have a great time, Cathi

Archived