Crown Chapel Decoration Ideas?

rosebud6362

534320812206_0_ALB.jpg

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the Crown Chapel look any better for a wedding? I really dislike the curtains the most... Does anyone know if TWE provides an aisle runner? That could help cover up the carpet a bit...

Thanks!734320812206_0_ALB.jpg

534320812206_0_ALB.jpg

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the Crown Chapel look any better for a wedding? I really dislike the curtains the most... Does anyone know if TWE provides an aisle runner? That could help cover up the carpet a bit...

Thanks!734320812206_0_ALB.jpg

Actually, I asked them if they provide an aisle runner and they told me no. I will be bringing my own.

Your pics are red X's, can you try the pics again b/c I would like to see them since I will be getting married in the crown chapel as well. Thanks :)

Here is a link to the pics I took on my tour. There are a few of the chapel. Let me know if it doesn't work. I guess I will bring my own aisle runner too. I am also thinking of bringing rose petals to scatter on the ground...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=68015627306.280499712206.1163083815964&page=1

That link doesn't work - it says album not found....

I am getting silk petals in my wedding colors and they will be scattered on the isle runner.

I must be computer illiterate. If you want, I can send you an invitation to view my album via your email address...mine is sara_rice@hotmail.com

Anyone else that wants to see my Crown Princess Pre-Wedding tour pics, just email me and I'll send you the kodak gallery invite.

The silk rose petals sounds like a great idea!

• 5 months later...

Hi!

My experience w/TWE (Princess) was wonderful. I always speak to the same person - I usually just ask for him. He is very helpful and if he doesn't know an answer and has to contact the ship then I get an answer back w/in 2 days.

Hopefully everything will go well on the ship. Mainly, I printed out all the paperwork and taking any kind of documents/emails/receipts with me so that I have everything there in case there are any problems.

Good luck!

Hi!

My experience w/TWE (Princess) was wonderful. I always speak to the same person - I usually just ask for him. He is very helpful and if he doesn't know an answer and has to contact the ship then I get an answer back w/in 2 days.

Hopefully everything will go well on the ship. Mainly, I printed out all the paperwork and taking any kind of documents/emails/receipts with me so that I have everything there in case there are any problems.

Good luck!

Hey lena1279,

I would love to see the pics from ur tour of the Crown. Could u post them again? Thanks Karen

Hey lena1279,

I would love to see the pics from ur tour of the Crown. Could u post them again? Thanks Karen

I actually didn't take a tour of the Crown. I believe that rosebud6362 took the tour and has some pics that she can email to you - her email is posted above.

I will be getting married on the crown in about 3 days and will share pics when I get back :)

I actually didn't take a tour of the Crown. I believe that rosebud6362 took the tour and has some pics that she can email to you - her email is posted above.

I will be getting married on the crown in about 3 days and will share pics when I get back :)

I'm sorry, actually she did email me those pics and I though I read somewhere on the board, that you had also taken the tour.

:o I wish and your future hubby all the best in life . Your getting married on Sat! WOW! Good Luck with everything and enjoy every minute...they say that it goes by so fast.

• 11 months later...

Archived