Pizza Survey

weave068

We have been on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Carnival. We hated the Pizza on Carnival. We are considering going on Norwegians Jewel, and were wondering how the pizza compares. If anyone can tell me the pizza on Norwegian is like RC's We may go, if not we probably will not.

Thanks

Tammy

We have been on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Carnival. We hated the Pizza on Carnival. We are considering going on Norwegians Jewel, and were wondering how the pizza compares. If anyone can tell me the pizza on Norwegian is like RC's We may go, if not we probably will not.

Thanks

Tammy

I thought the pizza on Carnival was excellent. And I'm from NY and quite picky about pizza. I also agree with the others, you shouldn't be basing your cruise on the pizza.

Ugh, the pizza on RCL was like cardboard... I don't think I managed to get 2 bites down, it was obviously frozen... Carnival's I think is much better (no, it's not the best pizza... it's cruise ship pizza :p) but far and away better than RCL...

I'm with the others though... choosing a cruise line based on the pizza?? Not everyone's tastes are the same, obviously... and you are setting yourself up for disappointment... why not just take a trip to Italy?? :p

if you want good pizza then dont cruise and plan a trip to nyc and spend time in little italy for some of the best pizza around -----------or better yet fly to italy

So sorry I beg to differ, for the best pizza come see me in Chicago.

So sorry I beg to differ, for the best pizza come see me in Chicago.>>

barbee barbee barbee dont get me started -- we all know that the immigrants landed in nyc and then went west where you turned a perfectly good pie into this deep dish doughy thing that you call pizza

Thanks

Tammy

Tammy, why don't you set up a poll and find out who has the best pizza on board.

I've only tried the pizza on two recent cruises, RCI and Princess. There was no contest. RCI, like others have said, is a frozen little piece of nastiness that compares to a high-end high school cafeteria pizza. Princess was hand-made and compared very well to good old Brooklyn pizza pie!

Jape

Wheres the best pizza in little Itlee? I'm in the NYC several times a month and get piza from whatevers open in the city or brooklyn. i have had a few slices from the vendors at the Festival of san Gennaro. Does that count. LOL

It's the final countdown!!!!!!!!:D

What a great post, decision on cruise ship/cruise line based on the quality of the pizza :D

Sorry, I'd not base my vacation choices based on food, unless it was a foodie vacation. That actually sounds like a great idea, but cruise ship food is not what I call "foodie" food, especially not the pizza!

My favorite pizza is the gourmet veggie from Round Table, go figure.

Have to confess to a slice or two on the last Princess cruise. It was very yummy, but we eat so little pizza that just having it was a treat. When we do have it at home, it's a toss-up between Dante's and California Pizza Kitchen. Dante's is better, but CPK has more varieties to chose from.

You know what they say though - life is too short to eat bad pizza.

Charlie

Wow, I didn't expect such a vicious response. It just so happens that I take my children on the cruises and pizza is very important to them. But it is obvious that everyones taste is different. So I guess I'll have to just check it out myself. For those of you were helpful. THANK YOU.

Archived