formal night

radraindrop

But honestly there weren't a LOT of tuxes on our 7 day. Certainly some, lots of suits or jackets.

Either way, you will be fine.

Our boys just wore tropical shirts every night of the week with khakis or nice shorts for the 5 year old.

DH does wear suit on formal night. I generally wear a cocktail dress every night...just tending to do black w/ beading for formal nights. I think I did dressy black capris w/ a black silk cami one night, too.

WHATEVER YOU want to do will be fine. Personally I enjoy getting dressed up a bit cuz few opportunities for that at home. DD loved it to---she had a dress for every night. But I wasn't fighting the boys as long as they weren't in sports gear--heck, they don't even own ties or jackets! (Luckily DH just tells me to pick out what I want him to wear!)

Happy cruising!

Kris

Going on my first cruise in December along with DH and DS, just wonderng how formal is formal night on a four night cruise? They both have a tux they can wear but I don't want them to look out of place if a lot of people don't dress up.

What cruiseline are you cruising on? That could have an impact on the answer.

Most of my cruises have been longer than four nights, but on the two I did (Carnival) there were many tuxes in sight. Lordy, those guys looked great! YES, by all means, have your two men wear them. Besides looking and feeling good, the formal family photo will be a great souvenier.:)

Archived