Anyone been on Carnival Liberty with kids?

teachnh

We are going in January with our 4 kids (ages 6,6,4,2). Anyone been on the Liberty lately that can share their experience. The kids pool looks like only my 4 and 2 year old might like it. How are the other pools? Do they have a "shallow end". How was the kids program?

Thanks in Advance!:)

We are going in January with our 4 kids (ages 6,6,4,2). Anyone been on the Liberty lately that can share their experience. The kids pool looks like only my 4 and 2 year old might like it. How are the other pools? Do they have a "shallow end". How was the kids program?

Thanks in Advance!:)

The pools are pretty small... the AFT pool and one of the pools on the Lido don't have a shallow end that I remember (they are about 4 feet deep) The main Lido pool has a shallow area that is about 4 inches deep :p LOL. Keep in mind, that if your 2 year old is not potty trained, he/she will not be able to use the pool (no diapers or swim diapers allowed), which is a source of disappointment for many. Have a great cruise!!!

PS, you may want to check the main Carnival board for CC information!! :D

The pools are pretty small... the AFT pool and one of the pools on the Lido don't have a shallow end that I remember (they are about 4 feet deep) The main Lido pool has a shallow area that is about 4 inches deep :p LOL. Keep in mind, that if your 2 year old is not potty trained, he/she will not be able to use the pool (no diapers or swim diapers allowed), which is a source of disappointment for many. Have a great cruise!!!

PS, you may want to check the main Carnival board for CC information!! :D

Good to know. My older two can swim. Luckily my two year old is potty trained. That's one of the reasons we are going away on a vacation. No more diapers for us!! Thanks again!

Archived