Transfered from 1TA to# tA'S and not happy

danysmom

My 1st TA moved and she transferd us to the NEW TA , (she was new and then we got transferred to the boss TA. Well it is 15 days until we leave to fly to FLL and then transfer to Miami, and still no tickets. She said 2 weeks ago that we would get our tickets, and last week when we went in on her day off they said early this week for our tickets, well it's Thursday now!! WE will be going in to see her tomorrow! NOT great communication on her part! I certainlyl hope we get our tickets tomorrow! I am sure that on my last cruise we had our tickets at leat a month a head of time. I know for sure that when I book my next cruise it will be directly with Carnival! I just need to find a great PVP.:) :confused: :)

The average to get tickets seems to be about 2 weeks... so don't panic yet. I've gotten them 5 days out... you don't even need your docs to board. I'd give it a little time, I know it's hard... but 15 days is not time to panic on docs. Good luck.

The average to get tickets seems to be about 2 weeks... so don't panic yet. I've gotten them 5 days out... you don't even need your docs to board. I'd give it a little time, I know it's hard... but 15 days is not time to panic on docs. Good luck.

Thanx cuz I am starting to almost freak out!! I just want to see my documents....:) :) :)

We have gotten our docs a month before on all 4 of our cruises. Now, we do not use a TA but have a great PVP. I do not know if the makes a difference or not.

It doesn't make any difference who you booked with. I usually get my clients docs approximately 1 month prior to sailing, which I immediately deliver. However, sometimes there are glitches with the cruiselines, that will cause a hold-up.

As a previous poster stated, documents are nothing more than a souvenier at this point. So long as you pre-register online and show up at the pier with proper identification, documents are not necessary.

Good Luck, I know how you feel.!! I booked our upcoming Feb. cruise with an online agency, working ok, but not crazy about her. Last March cruise with a Carnival pvp who was awful. March 08' cruise thought I found a great Carnival pvp and sure enough, she hasn't returned my call and it's been 3 days. Someone gave a name and number to a "great" pvp and I called him, but my luck he is out of his office till Mon. I like booking directly with the cruiseline,(I learned that), but now it is just finding someone great to work with?????????:(

Archived