Only 1 Week to Go....need an answer?

lsscancun

All of you know how exciting this last week is...but also very busy. Anyways, my mind just went completly blank. I can't remember if the ships have a full length mirror in the cabins. I am specifically concerned about the Glory, as this is what we will be on next Saturday.

I have never been on the Glory, but no one else has answered, so I wanted to try. I usually book a Category 11 and they always have full length mirrors on both lines I've been on. When I went to Carnival.com though, I couldn't see that there were full length mirrors on the Glory rooms. I'm betting that there is at least 1 in the room no matter if it's inside or outside cabins. They make the rooms look bigger and that's a perception + for any cruiseline.

We've been on 3 different Carnival ships and stayed in an inside cabin, and Ocean View cabin and a cat 11 suite. All 3 ships in all 3 different cabin classes had a full lenth mirror in the cabin.

We've been on 3 different Carnival ships and stayed in an inside cabin, and Ocean View cabin and a cat 11 suite. All 3 ships in all 3 different cabin classes had a full lenth mirror in the cabin.

That's great news! Ladies need their primp time now! ;)

Archived