Jewel Questions 9576/9092 (d1)

To all the Jewel cruisers out there, I was wondering if cabins 9576 and 9076 have any loungers on the balcony?

I believe from reading other posts that 9078 and 9092 do have loungers because they are so deep.

I am having a hard time deciding between these two different types of balconies. Some find 9078/9092 dark while others love them.

Any suggestions or comments would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Gypsealin, thank you so much for replying :) Did you get any sun on your balcony? I love the sun, but DH does not. I'm hoping we'll get half and half. Did you have two loungers on your balcony?

Did you look next door at balcony 9094? If so, what did you think of that? Right now, I have the exact cabin to 9094 booked on the other side of the ship. I'm going to call about 9092, but it may not be available.

Hope you have time to write again. Tks.:p

Hi Sue, thanks for replying. 9076 was the balcony that I wanted most, but it wasn't available. :rolleyes: Hopefully the balcony I picked has a lounger, but if not, we'll enjoy the chairs. We are very excited!! :)

If there's room on the balcony, ask your cabin steward if he or she will bring you one. It never hurts to ask, all they can say is no!

I love the aft cabins - we'll be trying a hump cabin next year just to compare, but I spend hours out on the balcony watching the wake - it's on of my favorite ways to spend down time!

But we've sailed a bunch on ships that don't have cabins on the stern, so I think any cabin is fine, but some are spectacular!

We just disembarked in FLL on the repo yesterday....We had aft cabin on deck 9, a D-1 category. It was great. I could have stayed there more than I did. Sail away was awesome, (we were port side) and could have breakfast, go get a view most of the day. Our cruise was 12 da. and we had only about 2 da. when we had full sun, and that was only a few hours. We love Jewel, one of the best afloat!!!!!

Archived