Whitetail

dansu

I saw in the Panama thread you are just back from the Legend Exotic Western Caribbean. I was just wondering if you are planning on posting a review, as you appear to be the only CC'r posting online, whose recently taken this trip. We are booked for January 2007, and as this is our 1st cruise we are anxious for info you could provide about...Ship...Shopping...Excursions..Must Do's...Don'ts.

I'm going to work on a review within the next hour, I'm just finding my way around the site, I was only a reader before the trip and just starting posting since my return.

Thanks..I'll check back later.:)

I saw in the Panama thread you are just back from the Legend Exotic Western Caribbean. I was just wondering if you are planning on posting a review, as you appear to be the only CC'r posting online, whose recently taken this trip. We are booked for January 2007, and as this is our 1st cruise we are anxious for info you could provide about...Ship...Shopping...Excursions..Must Do's...Don'ts.

I am going on this same sailing this week :D And I promise you a nice long review as well as pics posted to my webshots page when I return!!

For my Gory cruise earlier this year I posted 2 reviews :eek: One was a very long day by day detailed one and the other thread was a more typical condensed review. I will probably do the same this time if there is interest. Helps me get through the PCD!!

Thanks Whitetail again for posting your review!

I'm going to work on a review within the next hour, I'm just finding my way around the site, I was only a reader before the trip and just starting posting since my return.

Thanks for the information you have posted thus far!

Do you have a case of PCD (post cruise depression?) :eek:

Tom

Archived