looking for info on 3 beaches in dominica

cathi007

HI just wanted to hear anyones imput about these three beaches on the island of Dominica

1. woodford hill beach

2. hampstead beach

3. pointe bapitiste

are they pretty, safe, white sand, restrooms, fod/bar? Thanks for any information, Cathi

Dominica really isn't know for it's beaches, it's the Island it's and rainforests that are the attraction and they are among the most beautiful i have ever seen, Most of the sandy beaches are in the northern side of the island, but if it is a sandy beach you are looking for then Hamstead would probably be the one i would pick.

HI just wanted to hear anyones imput about these three beaches on the island of Dominica

1. woodford hill beach

2. hampstead beach

3. pointe bapitiste

are they pretty, safe, white sand, restrooms, fod/bar? Thanks for any information, Cathi

Hi Cathi-

I see that you're not going until April.

We'll be there on 12/09 on the Volendam.

I've hired Levi Baron from www.bumpiingtours.com to take us to a couple of beaches...maybe a waterfall.... we're leaving the choices up to him. He seems like a real fun guy. He's going to pick us up with a cooler of beer and drive us around for the day!

Upon our return, I'll post a review and plenty of pictures on this forum for you. :) We're really looking forward to our day with this guy, as we're not really into "organized tours" with a group.

I promise to report back on our day. ;)

Archived