Grandeur of the Seas - embarking and disembarking question

Heidict

We will be cruising on the Grandeur on 1.27.06 out of New Orleans. When is the earliest we can get on the ship? Do you think 11am is to early?

Also, for flights out, we were looking at one that leaves 11.15am. Is it possible to make this flight or should we be looking at something later?

It might be to early to ask, seeing as how the Grandeur is still going out of Baltimore, but figured I would ask for any that have been on her before.

Thanks, Heidi:D

Yes--you should have no problem making your return flight--just inform the customer service desk that you have an early flight, so you can be in one of the 1st groups off. And if your flight gets into N.O. at 11am, you should be able to get right on the ship by the time you get to port.

Bon Voyage!

You won't want to miss Grandeur, she is a great ship! I was aboard for her spring repo and actually may end up on your cruise if a little Holiday cheer im counting on comes my way in time!:D

I hope you get to join us, seeing as how were are neighbors and all. :)

Yes--you should have no problem making your return flight--just inform the customer service desk that you have an early flight, so you can be in one of the 1st groups off. And if your flight gets into N.O. at 11am, you should be able to get right on the ship by the time you get to port.

Bon Voyage!

We will check in with customer service so we can get off early. Thanks for letting me know about that. On our last cruie, the flight didn't leave till the evening so we were in no hurry to get off.

We will be flying into NOLA a couple of days early so was just wondering what time to leave the hotel and get to the pier. I'm afraid that the excitement of the cruise will cause us to get there to early and then we will have to stand around for hours. :p

Archived