Internet Cafes

Katie33

Does anyone know if there are any inexpensive places to check email at the ports of St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, and Aruba? What is the average rate for email services? Also, when I went on my last cruise to Cozumel and Grand Caymen, my international calling card that I bought in NY did not work. Basically, I had to buy their calling cards to use the pay phones. Is this still the case in these islands? If so, I wont even bother buying one. Thanks

Does anyone know if there are any inexpensive places to check email at the ports of St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, and Aruba? What is the average rate for email services? Also, when I went on my last cruise to Cozumel and Grand Caymen, my international calling card that I bought in NY did not work. Basically, I had to buy their calling cards to use the pay phones. Is this still the case in these islands? If so, I wont even bother buying one. Thanks
Yes, here is a partial list

San Juan

St Thomas

Dominica

When are you sailing on Destiny? If you look on my signature there is a link to Destiny Past Present and Future Cruisers. You will find tons of information there about the ship,ports and hotels.

Katie, I just spent part of my morning researching for my Destiny trip next year. Internet cafe's was on my list. Below are two for Barbados and one for Aruba.

Barbardos

Offers digitial photo printouts service as well

Galleria Mall, Broad St.

Bridgetown, St. Michael

Barbados

Tel 246 228-8648

email:connectbarbados@hotmail.com

Url: http://www.connectbarbados.com

Closed Sundays

Computer Internet Services

The Broad Street Mall

Broad Street

Bridgetown Barbados

Tel: 246-431-0756

email:cis1@sunbeach.net

Aruba

Cafe Internet

Royal Plaza Mall #204 (3rd Level)

(in Mall across from Cruise Terminal)

Tel 011 297 824500

email: bizzopp@cybercafe.aw

Monday - Saturday 0830-2130

Smooth Sailin'

Hey Hawaii!!!

I see you are under 400 days! Wont be long now!:D Thanks for those additional cyber cafes.I hope your group appreciates all the hard work you are doing for them :)

Hey October. Can't believe I'm under 400 days. I love planning for my group. I have a group of 60 sailing from DC Metro area, Atlanta, NY, Miami and Boston and most of them have never cruised before. I'm slowly putting together a booklet for them called "Did You Read the D@mn Book." Reason for the title, I've put together a book for my last two group cruises and everyone still had questions for me (answers where right in the book). So whenever some asked me a question, that I knew was in the book, I pretty asked (with a smile of course) . . . "did you read the d@mn book"!

Can't wait to sail . . .

Archived