DVD players in the rooms on the Dawn?

janymac

Not to worry...you don't have time for DVD's anyway...even if you think you will;)

You are so right!

Last time we had a portable DVD player with us and I only used it once for 10 minutes. I don't think I am bringing it again this time.

Wants2fly

You are so right!

Last time we had a portable DVD player with us and I only used it once for 10 minutes. I don't think I am bringing it again this time.

Wants2fly

We brought our portable DVD player as well and we didn't even take it out the suitcase!!

We were on the Sun and there was one in each cabin but I have found out what is on one ship is not on all of them...

I do not watch them but will be bringing electronic product for the kids but think I will be using the movie theatre to see movies if I want to see one!!

I like hanging out and about, there seems to be many places to do that on the Dawn.

Thanks for the info

janymac:p

We were on the Sun and there was one in each cabin but I have found out what is on one ship is not on all of them...

We were on the Sun in Sept. No DVD player in our stateroom (even though I had previously heard they were in them all). None available when I inquired

-Monte

Archived