Cozumel Temps this week?

TXRed

We've been experiencing what they call a "norte" for a few days and it has interfered with small watercraft movement causing the Captain of the Port to close the port to craft under 40 feet yesterday and under 30 feet today.

The temperature however is about 75 degrees F / 26 C but we have gusty winds and very choppy seas at this time.

We have also been experiencing our traditional winter rains that occur much of November. These "rains" don't generally last all day. They are more of cloud burst and they last about an your...generally!

We've been experiencing what they call a "norte" for a few days and it has interfered with small watercraft movement causing the Captain of the Port to close the port to craft under 40 feet yesterday and under 30 feet today.

The temperature however is about 75 degrees F / 26 C but we have gusty winds and very choppy seas at this time.

We have also been experiencing our traditional winter rains that occur much of November. These "rains" don't generally last all day. They are more of cloud burst and they last about an your...generally!

thanks IslandJim...I am hoping the norte blows out to sea and allows us nice, warm sunny weather.

has this affected the tendering?.. I notice 8 ships will be in Coz on Wed.. sure hope the winds die down by then..

thanks for the info, we have friends that will be there on Wednesday. I'm guessing the weather conditions will be about the same in 2 weeks when we're there ??

One more thing, way back when we were frequent cruisers I had a sight bookmarked where you could find out how many ships would be in Cozumel. Anyone have that sight handy?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :D

thanks for the info, we have friends that will be there on Wednesday. I'm guessing the weather conditions will be about the same in 2 weeks when we're there ??

One more thing, way back when we were frequent cruisers I had a sight bookmarked where you could find out how many ships would be in Cozumel. Anyone have that sight handy?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :D

Actually there are a few, cruisecal.com is one that will show months in advance, cozumelinsider.com has one that is updated on a weekly basis and only shows that week, but It will show which pier you end up at.

Archived