Sovereign of the Seas

sdear

My hubby and I are thinking about taking a short 3 niter on SOS after the 1st of the year.

I was wondering..do they have the new bedding?

And also, are there any rooms or locations better than others? We most likely will get an ocean view...but was wondering if any decks have obstructed..or do any of you know the "best" rooms to try to get for location?

Thanks for any input.

Sue

I was just on the SOS last week, can't comment on the best cabin location as we booked the cheapest thing we could get. It was a short girl's trip so we weren't planning to do anything in there but sleep. I can say it did have the new bedding & I loved it!!!! The bed was really soft, there was a normal pillow, then a throw pillow & little neck pillow. It made a very nice touch to see the bed made up so pretty. Also, the comforter on the bed was great, down style & really snuggly.

The Sovereign's new bedding was completed in August.

Last week I booked a trip on Feb 2, since then the rates are starting to climb.

Deck 8 has obstructed views, which means when you look out the window, you will see a little bit of the lifeboat hanging from above, some may have poles in front of them too. We have always had deck 2 or 3, since our DD gets motion sickness, and they say, low and middle is best to ease the motion.

Deck 8 is the best OV(and the cheapest)..........sure some are partially obstructed,but not that bad...there are a few not obstructed at all........8032,34,36,38 and 8532,34,36,38........

Do not take deck 7...............promenade deck....people walk past your window and can see in..

WARNING though....it COULD take up to 3 months to get credit for this ship........:p

Any other questions?? I've been on her 11 times.......

hahah.....there you are parrothead !! I was wondering about you haha !

That does remind me.....I am calling RCI next week and ask what's up with my C& A...I think Sept 10th is long enough ! :eek:

Thanks all for the input on SOS...I am wondering if there will be any good deals right after Jan 1..or will they start to climb like the other poster said?

We just want a quick get away....was debating on Enchantment...but I see mostly 4 niters there...and I can't do much longer than 3 this time of year. Very busy at work.

I don't even care if we port anywhere..just want to R & R. :D

Sue

We cruised 9/10 on FOS...I have tried and tried to sign up on line for C&A..and it says no eligible cruises blah blah blah. I have called twice now, and they told me I have to wait the full 90 days, and if it's not posted by then, they will manually post it. I know people that have sailed FOS recently, and already have theirs.

I am getting ready to book a short 3 niter, and I am going to call and insist they post it and make me a member . I am "suppose" to wait until 12/10, but heck that is crazy. Not that it really matters "that much "..but it's just irritating. haha

Archived