Formal Wear Information

magical1

I know the question and debates around formal wear exist but I just require information. Would my kilt and formal Celtic attire ( I think it looks better than a tux) be acceptable on formal nights? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Have seen many kilt's on cruises and they make a refreshing change. My wife usually comments about the quality of exposed legs and wonders ouloud what is worn underneath a formal kilt ha ha ha

I wear Peppy Le Pew slippers with my tux and white dinner jacket an no one complains.....

Check out webshot pictures

Relax, wear what you want, ans stop worrying about what everyone else is thinking.

Ji & Ruth

I know the question and debates around formal wear exist but I just require information. Would my kilt and formal Celtic attire ( I think it looks better than a tux) be acceptable on formal nights? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

It was certainly fine when I wore my kilt for formal nights on our last cruise on Princess. I can't think why it wouldn't be acceptable dress on HAL.

Clan Robertson.

brucekilt.jpg

Have seen many kilt's on cruises and they make a refreshing change. My wife usually comments about the quality of exposed legs and wonders ouloud what is worn underneath a formal kilt ha ha ha

The standard answer to that question is: "Nothing is worn, it is all in perfect working order."

I wear plaid boxers.

Archived