Online check in/suite check in Oosterdam

barbon2

Just curious, for those who have done online documentation, (we have) it was stated that you proceed to a special line for pax who have filled out these forms ahead of time. I also know that there is a separate line for suite pax. If we have filled out these forms in advance, which would be quicker, the suite check in line or the one for people who have the express boarding pass.

Thanks for any information.

Barbara

There will be tons of pax who have checked in online, but a limited amount of Suite pax, so in my estimation, the Suite line will be faster. Plus, the Suite pax board right after disability pax......jean:cool:

Ditto. We've seen people pulled out of the long "online check in" line and sent to the shorter paper-form line, because so many have filled out the forms on-line. :) Having filled out the info in advance shortens your time at the desk in the Suite line, so it wasn't a waste of time.

I think perhaps it varies. When we arrived at HAL's Terminal 30 in Seattle to check in for our Alaska cruise, there were many available "online" check- in desks, and the lines there were very short and speedy. We had gone to the Suite check-in line, assuming it would be quicker. Wrong! We got stuck behind a large family who hadn't completed their online documentation. We should have gone over to one of the "online" check-in desks. 20/20 hindsight.

Karin

Archived