Weird Noordam yogurt question

lucyforrest

This is admittedly a very strange question.... Does anyone who has recently been on Noordam know whether they have Activia yogurt? It regulates your digestive tract and it really does work. If they don't have it, I guess it doesn't matter because I can't and wouldn't bring it with me, but I was just wondering. Thanks all!

? It regulates your digestive tract and it really does work.

O.K. Lucy, I'll bite. Regulates? As in helping you avoid embarrassing situations?:confused:

No, sort of the opposite. There are commercials for it on TV. It keeps everything coordinated and moving at a regular speed. Does that make sense?

I also eat Activa, but have never seen it on any HAL ship. They usually serve Dannon or yoplait........jean:cool:

Thanks for the info and glad to see someone else is using it. Too bad I will be without for 11 days. I wonder if I could carry it on the ship and tell them it's medically necessary??? :)

This is admittedly a very strange question.... Does anyone who has recently been on Noordam know whether they have Activia yogurt? It regulates your digestive tract and it really does work. If they don't have it, I guess it doesn't matter because I can't and wouldn't bring it with me, but I was just wondering. Thanks all!

lucyforrest.....why dont you take along a probiotic acidophilus.....some contain 3 billion live cells per capsule....I take 2 every day...1 in the a.m. & 1 at p.m. that regulates my digestive tract....I also eat Dannon.....you can get them at any health food store. Hope this helps.....& happy cruising....

I think it depends on what is the best product, there opinion, with the lowest cost factoring.. on which youurt/dairy products they obtain and load...

NYC is where they fuel up as well load the previsions.

Bringing your own bacilus may be the best way you know you have them aboard and store the container in the cooler the call the refrigerator in your cabin.:cool:

But just know we all shall have fun and a great time aboard the ms Noordam IV *S*

Be glad we are not like the carrier USS (retired) Intrepid on the next pier there stuck in the mud still... Trampling through the muck and mire.. Hello Muck ..Hello Mire...

The USS WASP is due now in NYC and should also be next to us on the passenger Cruise Piers too *S*

Go US NAVY!

:cool:

Here as well is the best CAM now at the Port aboard the Carrier USS (retired) Intrepid

http://www.intrepidmuseum.org/pages/webcam

:cool:

^!^!^!^!^

Archived