Renting Fins onboard.....

mrsfuzzmo

I tried this question a couple of months ago and didn't get any response. So, I'll try again. Does anyone know if you can rent fins and a flotation vest from the Excursion Desk/Dive Desk on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line for the entire week? We plan on snorkeling at all four of our stops and have our own mask and snorkels but do not have the fins and vest. We were wondering about just picking them up on the first port day and returning them on the last. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

I tried this question a couple of months ago and didn't get any response. So, I'll try again. Does anyone know if you can rent fins and a flotation vest from the Excursion Desk/Dive Desk on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line for the entire week? We plan on snorkeling at all four of our stops and have our own mask and snorkels but do not have the fins and vest. We were wondering about just picking them up on the first port day and returning them on the last. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

No one ans'd u so I'll take a shot....maybe someone will b anxious to show I'm wrong.

NO.

The only time I've been able to rent snrkl gear on board for the duration was under NCL's water program nearly 20 years ago.

Have not seen such a thing in the last 15 years to be sure - (certified diver since 1974 who gets wet every cruise sends....)

on the other hand - most snorkle tours seem to assume a novice participant and provide mask/fins/snrkl .... if U have u'rs (partial 2) you are ahead of the game.... (the need for what you 'need' is variable by where you plan to swim btw.....)

mrsfuzzmo:

Had the same problem you have. Have a set of fins that are very hard to pack. Purchased some Travel Swim Fins from National Geographic's Catalog and they work great. There not perfect, but they work great when cruising - most snorkelling time is limited anyway.

Archived