? about the Lido buffet on the Miracle

Sandi149

Hubby and I are going on the Miracle next June and I'm wondering how is the food in the Lido buffet for dinner? We were on the Legend last month but it was only a 2 night cruise and we only had pizza there for lunch after we boarded which we did enjoy. The rest of the meals we took in the dining room. What time do they stay open until? Are there different theme foods each night? Is there enough seating? I figure after the shore excursions we will be tired and don't feel like dressing up for dinner so the buffet might be a very good idea. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks. :D

Sandi, we were on the Miracle just a few weeks ago. We only ate at the buffet, Horatio's, one night but thought the food was good with plenty of selections. Since we only ate there one evening, I don't know if they had themes at night. They did for lunch though. Italian the first day, Caribbean, French, Indian, Mexican, American and the last day they had the chocolate buffet at lunch.

The hours for dinner are 6 to 9:30. Seating was plentiful in the evening as so many folks were in the dining room. Sea days for lunch were a bit crowded, but we always managed to find a seat. One day we even asked to share a table for six with a family of three from the UK.

Sandi, we were on the Miracle just a few weeks ago. We only ate at the buffet, Horatio's, one night but thought the food was good with plenty of selections. Since we only ate there one evening, I don't know if they had themes at night. They did for lunch though. Italian the first day, Caribbean, French, Indian, Mexican, American and the last day they had the chocolate buffet at lunch.

The hours for dinner are 6 to 9:30. Seating was plentiful in the evening as so many folks were in the dining room. Sea days for lunch were a bit crowded, but we always managed to find a seat. One day we even asked to share a table for six with a family of three from the UK.

Do you know if there is food up there after 9:30 besides the 24 hr pizza or would we have to call room service?

Do you know if there is food up there after 9:30 besides the 24 hr pizza or would we have to call room service?

Yes, there are still some selections avail after 9:30, including the pizza on opposite wall (by the way, the Goat Cheese pizza is deeeelish). Have a great time on Miracle - it's a superb ship!! Bon Voyage.

Archived