summit cabin 6136

jjssitters

jjssitters...... We were in 6140 a few weeks ago, which is two suites down from you. The balconies are covered....but you can hear the folks above you...and even see them if you turn around and look up. And...this is only if you are standing right at the railing.

Otherwise, where you are sitting....is private. If that is what you are inquiring about.

Your suite is set up a little different, but it is in-between two of the RS's....

Hi Tara!

The RS on the Summit is lovely. Very new....just lovely!

We had two daughters in tow....ages 11 and 8...and they slept on the sofa bed...no problem.

Don't forget to bring your CD's along...there is a CD player on the wall....(I see that the brochure doesn't identify a CD player in the RS's.)

Also, I don't know how old your children are...but the videos they had available did not work for our family. They were all PG-13 and above. Some of them were not rated....(and we thought they were family videos)...but they were actually like R rated.

We're very particular about what we let our children watch. Anyway...you might consider bringing along some of your own.

There is a very cute port hole in the bedroom...by the bed. It has a button...to close it's shade. Very nice.

Plenty of storage space....we didn't even use some of it! Imagine that....four people and still plenty of leftover space!

Lots of fun. Let me know if you have any questions! ;)

Hi Tara.

They definetely have a DVD player. I know this because we purchased a DVD of the Yukon Train Route...and played it in the cabin. They might also have a VCR player....because that is what the brochure states.

There is also a computer in the suite. We didn't even use it! We were on the go..so much...probably too much.

Archived