Sun Princess Mini-suite

khicks1101

Has anyone stayed in C747 on the Sun and do you have pics.

What was the size of the balcony, and how were the noise level?

I look forward to your responses.

Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello

Is there anyone out there that stayed in one of the aft mini-suites on the Sun Princess.

• 1 month later...
We sailed in B755 on the Sun this past April. Here is a link to the pictures of the cabin and balcony:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/549336516kSsAyD

Kevin, This is the cabin that we will be staying in on the S801 cruise, almost directly above C747. We will try not to jump around, so that any noise comes from below. :D

The balcony pics seem to show a nice open area. Is there any problems with privacy from the deck above? :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone stayed in C747 on the Sun and do you have pics.

What was the size of the balcony, and how were the noise level?

I look forward to your responses.

The noise level in these aft mini-suites is almost unbearable at times, due to questionable activities from neighbouring cabins.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Read this thread for more detail:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=492932

We may reneg on that not jumping around post:D

That was my review... C747=THE BEST CABIN EVER. Everything we have had since seems small and plain. You will love it. No more noise than any other cabin we've had.

OK, there was a sarcastic twist, and a bit of a joke with the post I was quoting. You need to read the other thread to get the joke.:)

I will be in B755 and am planning on a great time. We went to great lengths to get this cabin.

We were in C749, the full suite next to C747 last year on the Sun. We liked it so much we booked it again for this year and will be on the 2/28 cruise. C747 is almost the same size as C749, except it has a slightly smaller balcony. What I like about all of the mini-suites on the Sun and Dawn is that they are two rooms. Hubby can be sleeping and I can be reading or vice versa and the balconies are to die for.

As for noise level, there is some noise when ship is maneuvering into port and you get the noise from the wake, which we consider white sound.

My husband is a light sleeper and he was never bothered by noise.

Have a blast in C747.

Roberta

We were in C749, the full suite next to C747 last year on the Sun. We liked it so much we booked it again for this year and will be on the 2/28 cruise. C747 is almost the same size as C749, except it has a slightly smaller balcony. What I like about all of the mini-suites on the Sun and Dawn is that they are two rooms. Hubby can be sleeping and I can be reading or vice versa and the balconies are to die for.

As for noise level, there is some noise when ship is maneuvering into port and you get the noise from the wake, which we consider white sound.

My husband is a light sleeper and he was never bothered by noise.

Have a blast in C747.

Roberta

My bride to be and I will be right there with you charliesmom on the 2/28 sailing. We will be in C744 just after our 2/25 wedding. Looking forward to saying hi.

Archived