booking question

bubbles1209

The Fantasy class ships don't have the adjoining cabins. But, there are several sets on the newer ships. Most are oceanview, but there are some interior. The Spirit, Pride, Legend and Miracle have adjoining balcony rooms. We are looking to book adjoining cabins for our next cruise, so I have spent some time looking at the deck plans for these rooms. But, I'm sure even the best PVP or TA could get you that through booking guarantee.

NO you cannot do that. A guarantee means no cabin choice so there is no way possible to do it. It doesn't matter how many people come here and tell you yes and explain how they did it the answer is and always will be NO.

We went ahead and picked out connecting cabins on the Conquest a couple years ago....oceanview. They were nice big cabins. I would go ahead and just pick out the exact ones....probably the only way to make sure you have them.

The Fantasy class ships don't have the adjoining cabins. But, there are several sets on the newer ships. Most are oceanview, but there are some interior. The Spirit, Pride, Legend and Miracle have adjoining balcony rooms. We are looking to book adjoining cabins for our next cruise, so I have spent some time looking at the deck plans for these rooms. But, I'm sure even the best PVP or TA could get you that through booking guarantee.

Fantasy class ships DO have connecting cabins, had one with my parents on the Ecstasy in May. Does not show on the deck plans, but a PVP should be able to help.

I think you can request adjoining cabins with a guarantee, especially if you have children, but I would not think you can request connecting cabins.

Bubbles..one more time...you CANNOT book guarantee cabins and ask for them to be next to each other, across from each other or connecting. If anyone tells you can do this they are lying to you. If you need cabins next to each other you must pick them.

Mr Dood you are wrong.

Bubbles..one more time...you CANNOT book guarantee cabins and ask for them to be next to each other, across from each other or connecting. If anyone tells you can do this they are lying to you. If you need cabins next to each other you must pick them.

Mr Dood you are wrong.

Sorry, I don't need to be told one more time..........I was only trying to clarify what I was asking because I saw where someone had stated the difference between adjoining and connecting cabins. I was not trying to ask the question again. I didn't think it was necessary to be so rude, let alone yell (all caps is considered yelling on the boards). Had that been Dood, I would expected a little sarcasm-that's what Dood does best, but.....Dood never yells. I don't see why you felt the need to.

Mr Dood you are wrong.

Sorry, Dood is not wrong, ...Legend, one more time...you can "request" adjoining cabins and your PVP can put it in the notes, if they can accomodate it, they will, but it is not a sure thing, and I did not state that you can "book" adjoining rooms as a guarantee, a request is just that...

Every time I book a cabin, I request an upgrade to a suite, never gotten one yet...

Archived